Pages

Thursday, May 17, 2018

The First Bird Leaves the Nest

This could be a sad post, but I will make it mostly a happy one.  I decided several years ago that I would not really complain when Rebecca moves out because I have had several "bonus years."  After graduating, Rebecca moved to Knoxville to join us (we had moved here while she was in college).  She had a fun job and a good church home and friends, but she decided that her family members were her best roommates!  I loved having another girl around after four years.

But now she's getting married!  Earlier this month, Terry and I had fun traveling with Rebecca, Joseph and Joseph's parents to Richmond, Virginia, where the newlyweds will set up housekeeping in a cute little honeymoon cottage.




After unpacking, we headed around the corner to the BrewPub for pizza:




Next morning we attended Remnant Church in downtown Richmond where they will be attending:



Excited for them to start their new life!






No comments: