Pages

Monday, June 20, 2011

365 - Random Shots

I've not been able to keep up with my photos for Mommytography as much as I would like. I have returned to work for a few months this summer for the first time in fifteen years. And though I've found some very interesting decor in various cubicles, I somehow feel like I'm violating people's personal space (and probably company policy as well) if I take a picture. I did manage this one - my first self-portrait of the Mommytography project.







From June 2011


The other shots are just random ones I took around the house or out driving. I think Rebecca's random photos are way better than mine, but besides her superior talent, she has the great camera (which I now only get to use occasionally) and lots of time on her hands.







From June 2011








From June 2011








From June 2011








From June 2011








From June 2011








From June 2011

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are some great photos. Good self portrait too. :)

JoAnn

heritagemom said...

Good shots, even though it's more work for you! I like the one of your son reading; it has neat light and shadow. Bummer on the camera; hope you get to use it more often!

Tracy said...

Don't know how I missed this post. Loved the self portrait.