Pages

Saturday, January 20, 2024

Sights on Lesvos

I feel like I have posted so many Lesvos photos on my blog, but all I can say unapologetically is, here are some more!


The iconic harbor of Panagouida.  I can't explain how fun it is to show up on a town on the other side of the world and be greeted by name!  


A hike on Lesvos


Some of our group stayed in this place instead of the Cosmopolitan.  It was very nice.



The corner store


In the town of Agiasos




We headed here on a rainy day when Elizabeth had been feeling poorly and then made some return trips!  It is the natural thermal spa on the edges of an inland lake.  It was under 15 minutes from Panagouida. 




The Mytilini Castle

The crypt





At the Olivewood Shop



Mercini, who has the biggest gift of hospitality of anybody I have ever known!  A truly remarkable lady!



No comments: