Pages

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

My Baby

Of course, the little baby in the bed is not my baby. My baby is the one taking the photo.

From For Blog


Rebecca and I first hoped that my friend Melissa would have her baby several days BEFORE we went to Michigan so that she could do a "few-days-old" photo shoot. Then when time came to leave on our trip, Rebecca started praying that the baby would be late. Not sure how Melissa felt about that - but the baby was indeed nine days late (even though it was her 5th!), so we were able to do a photo shoot just a few days after we got back! I say "we" because it was definitely a group effort. Bram was a very sweet and cute baby, but he just wasn't that interested in sleeping.

From For Blog


I thought her photos turned out great, though (see them here), and it was a fun memory.

No comments: