Pages

Thursday, May 8, 2008

Happy Birthday, Carol!


Well, I decided that instead of sending a card, I would write a blog entry that everyone could see. Not to mention that it's cheaper and you don't have to plan ahead as much!

Carol, I remember that day when you were born 38 years ago. How badly Ann and I wanted a brother! What were we thinking?

Fortunately, God knew better what I needed, and I can't imagine life without my little sister. We have shared so many great memories. I miss getting to be around you all the time and getting to know your children better. You are a great Mom and a wonderful teacher. I have learned a lot from you.

Thanks for always being my friend (you really didn't have a choice about the sister thing). I hope that God will really bless this coming year and all the years to come.

I love you,

Susan

P.S. Wish we could go to Rick's to celebrate.

2 comments:

The Huneycutt Family said...

Thanks! Just as sweet as a card (and those get thrown away anyway). Where was that picture made? I don't remember it. My team at school bought a "Death by Chocolate" birthday cake for me. It was awesome!

Susan Seaman said...

The picture was made at Rick's on my birthday last year when we took the boys there for breakfast.